Sunday, June 15, 2008

Iron Man

Went to this movie last night and really enjoyed all it had to offer. It's not often that the leap from comic books to cinema gets pulled off so well. I think X-Men and Batman did a good job but even though I am a huge Spiderman fan...I'm not too fond of the movies. Just thought they were a little slow. Anyway, back to Iron Man. Some good action, special effects, cool toys and an underlying humor throughout the film made this a GREAT enjoyment for me. Two thumbs up and I know I will be purchasing the DVD when it comes out. One note, if you see the movie make sure to stay for the credits. There is something of "interest" at the end. *s*

For the guy in the row behind me that was so adamant to his friends that he knew so much. Iron Man, Spiderman and The Hulk were indeed Marvel Comic Books. Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman on the other hand are from DC Comics. GET your comic knowledge straight. Fans of both would be quite upset that you thought all of these were under the same umbrella. Oh, and the comic creator genius for Marvel that you couldn't remember the name of...his name is Stan Lee! *Shaking my head* There...my rant is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment