Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Survey Posted!

Now that the Democrats finally have their candidate for Presidency...after so many months Hillary finally bowed out of the race. Let's see what we think of all this. Whoever wins this election, it will mark a "first" in history. Obama would be the first black man while McCain would be the oldest President ever elected. I myself, would like to see a Democrat in office. McCain is just a little too much of a mirror of what they have now. The Americans really do need a "change" in my books. That change needs to happen sooner not later.

Vote on the right hand side of my blog. Note: The last poll question had the most votes ever. Eleven in total. Thanks to EVERYONE who participated. My goal was to have ten so I guess I will raise the bar to twenty now! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment