Monday, May 19, 2008

Get Fit!


Getting in shape doesn't always have to seem like work. That's why we picked this puppy up today for the lovely price of $19.99 at Sportchek. I am really trying to stay motivated at being more active and of course...eating better. Now that summers here we can pop down to the ball diamond that's kitty corner to our high rise condo here and play some badminton or volleyball! That's one BIG yard that I don't have to weed or mow. I love it! *s* We actually have two good badminton racquet's but we needed a net. This little kit had everything and the price was right. Can't wait to try it out but it may not be tonight. We are still so sore from our killer stairs workout on Saturday. I think lunging for a shuttlecock may be asking too much at this point.

2 comments:

  1. hehe.. i saw the title.. and i was figuring you had got your hands on a prerelease copy of wii fit but it was not to be. sometimes the old ways are really the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but you know I'll have Wii Fit very soon. Ya gotta mix it up...old and new!!! heh heh

    I'm sore. :-P

    ReplyDelete