Sunday, May 18, 2008

Canada Olympic Uniforms For 2008

So at Edmonton Center on Friday I happened to see the new uniforms our athletes will be wearing at the Beijing Olympics. OMG, can you say nasty? Since when did fashion design have anything to do with sports? Oh ya...ever since big businesses realized there was a huge potential for money in it. I'd have to agree with my friend Tan though. They should have left Roots in charge of designing the attire. At least back then there was a good chance I might pick up the odd overly priced piece of clothing. With this years lot though...absolutely forget it. My money is going to stay in my pocket!

2 comments:

  1. yeah My first thought when i saw those uniforms was they looked like someone puked spaghetti all over a bedsheet and after washing it didn't come out but they decided to make clothing out of it. And to top it off they're not even made in Canada anyways. and think to yourself when was the last time you did a serious shopping trip to the Bay???? can't remember?? exactly not a surprise that they can't get the uniforms right.

    ReplyDelete