Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Storage Issues


Speaking of getting fit. Wii Fit will be launched tomorrow. I didn't pre-order (can't seem to bother with this for some reason) so time will tell if we have it sooner than later. If anyone knows me at all than you know that I am addicted to my Nintendo Wii. Since we got this thing we have accumulated quite a collection of games and accessories. It's getting to be a bit of a challenge storing all of this and still have the place look like a grown up lives here! With Wii Rock Band coming out in June, I am going to really have to think about where those damn drums are going to be stored!!! Our tiny one bedroom condo only has so many hiding places. Will that stop me? Hell no...I'll be happily slamming on those drums soon enough. *s* So far the bulk of Wii stuff fits into two drawers in the tv stand. I have the DDR mat and two guitar hero guitars elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment