Friday, April 25, 2008

Surprise!


Fedex showed up at our place today with a package. What's this? I'm not expecting anything. When I saw that it was from Activision/RedOctane I said "oh it's our Guitar Hero disc" but it was an awfully big package for just the disc I returned so they could replace it with one that was in Stereo instead of mono. Wasn't I surprised when they sent me a new faceplate!!! What a wicked suprise this was. It's not just a sticker either...it's a full plastic faceplate. I had to remove the other one to get this one on. It was a snap. That's a pretty sweet deal for their big blunder in the beginning. I'm certainly a happy customer though! Now if only the game would show up. We do a have second Guitar Hero game so it's all good. Haven't missed a beat. We've missed a few strums though!!! :-P

If you haven't already done so you can register for the stereo disc here. Just know that you are going to be without the game for quite some time. Get your "fix" before sending it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment