Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Timing is Everything

Do you believe in fate? I do. I was at work today and at lunchtime I went over to Dan's (Previous manager of mine) desk to see if he wanted to go down to the cafeteria and have lunch with me. He wasn't around so I made my way down there myself. Nothing caught my eye on the menu so I was going to make my way back up to my desk. I ended up going up a different route, one that I rarely take as it's out of the way. Who do I see as I swing the door open. Dan. He's about to leave the building. There he was smiling and telling me he was also looking for me as he was meeting Kelly for lunch off site. Kelly was also a manager of mine whom I hadn't seen in quite some time. What a fantastic lunch. We ended up at some Indian Grill restaurant where the food and company was just what the doctor ordered. Thanks guys. You made my heart smile today. *s*

No comments:

Post a Comment