Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pool Party!

You would think I had the greatest job in the world these past few days or so. *s* Today I was invited by Dan to go play pool with his team. We went to Suzy Cue's and I played 5 games with my partner Jason K. We ended up with a record of 3 wins and 2 losses so I can't complain. It was fun and it definitely passed the time quite nicely. Red and I used to play a fair bit back in my drinking days. It seems like a lifetime ago that I was betting behind her back so she wouldn't choke. You see, if there was ever money on the line she would always scratch on the eight ball or something along those lines. She was always the better shot out of the two of us. Now, I'd have to say we're fairly even. Well, that's what I'm going to stick with anyway. *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment