Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Games Room

What's better than going to work? Going to work and getting to play games! Today I played a bit of Rock Band on Xbox and also Super Smash Bros. on the Wii. This week they have a games room set up. What you don't see in this picture is the 40 or so computers hooked up together playing Starcraft and I believe Quake. Although I'm not entirely sure about those two, as I don't play either of those types of games too often. I played one song on the drums and didn't do too terribly bad but I definitely do better on the guitar. Must be all those endless hours of practice in Guitar Hero. I cannot wait to play Rock Band in the comfort of my own living room. I don't need to break any one's eardrums while singing or failing miserably while playing the drums. Who knows what a little practice will do though. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment