Monday, March 10, 2008

Google Search Bar

If you have the Google search in your toolbar you'll notice if you hit the drop down bar all of the things you have tried to search. Mine had hundreds and it's very obvious that I'm completely obsessed with Nintendo Wii. Of course, one look at my Blog posts would validate that assumption also. Here are a few that caught my eye as odd or funny. What kinds of things have you been searching out???

Nemesis (Who was I plotting to kill?)
Winnebago (My retirement plan perhaps)
Wow your friends with these tricks (I still don't know any)
Wow your friends with these projects (My wii remote controlling my WMP possibly)
Strange Ebay items (Fun to look at but they'll commit you if you buy anything)
Strange news (This stuff fascinates me)
Edmonton Christian School (Not a clue. Someone must have borrowed my computer)
Batter blaster (I really need to patent something)
Water baby extraordinaire (Um, was I looking for floating devices?)
Whole watermelon (What other kind is there?)
Brrr (I was cold that day)
Killing turtles in Tanaris (?)
Porridge (Ah, the cereal of the century. Never gets old)
Exploding head (Not to be confused with exploding foot)
Donald Trump tip (Apparently I have some money I'd like to invest)
Going ape (Good thing these search entries only show up once)
Smell clipart (Scratch n' Sniff desktop icons?)
Beaver buzz (A new Canadian tradition)


No comments:

Post a Comment