Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another Lazy Day In The Neighborhood

I love Sundays. For no other reason than a good excuse not to leave your dwelling. So, I didn't leave my dwelling. I can't say the day was a complete waste of time because we did manage to get the condo cleaned. As for getting any laundry done though...well that's another story.

I did however manage to break many an imaginary guitar strings playing Guitar Hero today. It had been awhile since my last gig. Perhaps tomorrow I shall do an encore in Sydney!

Tonight we finally watched a Blu-Ray movie in our newly acquired Samsung disc player. A true theatre like experience in our own living room. Ok, so it is only a 40" LCD but it still looks and SOUNDS great through the added Bose system. Tan and Suz lent us the first movie in The Pirates of the Caribbean series. We have the next two on DVD and we'll be giving them a watch in the not so distant future.

I hope everyone had a nice lazy Sunday. One can never get enough of them. *s*

No comments:

Post a Comment