Monday, March 24, 2008

Rock Band Wii Release!

This just in! Release date will be June 22nd for Rock Band! I'm actually surprised it's this soon. I was thinking more on the lines of the end of the summer. Now, there is one wii small problem. Trying to get a hold of one! With the Nintendo Wii console still hard to come by these days I cannot imagine anything will be different for this game. I guess time will tell. Oh I guess there is one other small problem. Where does one store all these Wii accessories???

2 comments:

  1. don't worry .. you'll be able to pick up the game at playme for certain. the question is do you want to take out a second mortgage and go without food for a month to afford it.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, ya...I think I'll hold off on that option.

    ReplyDelete