Saturday, May 8, 2010

My coffee addiction

My coffee of choice at home lately has been one of two brands.  One is relatively expensive - Kicking Horse,  while the other is relatively inexpensive - Maxwell House.

Don't let the brand name Maxwell House fool you.  They have changed things up and this is a GREAT coffee for the price.  They have many different kinds and I have tried almost all of them.  Original Roast, Rich Dark Roast, De-calf, and Half-Calf.  Two of my favorite Maxwell House blends have to be French Vanilla and Hazelnut.  I love my flavored java!  The cans come with very nice pop top lids as well.  Do yourself a favor.  Save yourself some money sometime and try it.  I doubt you'll be sorry.


 


Now for the expensive one.  The brand I'm sure some of you are familiar with.  Kicking Horse Coffee.  They also have many blends but the only one I have tried and very much like is called Kick Ass.  Yup, that's what it's called.  No typo.  It's a certified organic dark coffee with a very unique flavor of which I have come to love very much over the past few months.  This coffee comes in "bean" format so you will need a coffee grinder to enjoy a cup of this Joe. 

 Long live the bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment