Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Out and About

Ahh the mighty river...or is that the muddy river???
She's an old girl. *s*
I frequent this area on my lunch break. You can find me on the bench or the stairs in the summer.
Another favorite spot at lunch time. The building I work in is white with green windows back there.
The new Icon Tower finished recently. They are working on Tower number two now.
This is in downtown Edmonton if you can imagine!
Doesn't get much better than this!
Can't wait for the trees to fill in. *s*
Yes, this is the company I work for but this isn't my building. Mine is an old one beside it.
Love these stumps!
A very friendly critter came to say hi...and pillage for food!
I like this bag but at $70 I just can't justify it.
The new Gallery of Alberta being constructed.


These were just random shots taken with my cell phone over the past numerous weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment