Friday, March 20, 2009

Twitter

So I am giving this Twitter a shot to see what all the fuss is about. It's always being talked about in the media lately so I finally gave in and signed up. Ok, so you can follow famous people and get into their minds a bit. I am currently following Ellen Degeneres and Alison Sudol the singer in one of my favorite groups, A Fine Frenzy. So far...I don't really get what all the fuss is about. I mean, I do update my Facebook status from my cell phone. Essentially, Twitter is just the profile status with nothing else. What can you tell the world in small chuncks? 140 characters or less no doubt. Time will tell if I lose interest or if I have just added another addiction to my collection of exploiting myself shamelessly to the world.

Do you Twitter? Follow me --> teddyontwit --> click on the link in my Twitter Updates on the right side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment