Friday, November 28, 2008

Marble Mania


I've had this Wii game for a good while now but decided to pull it out again and have a go. This is not a flashy game by any means. No killing is involved but I dare you not to get sweaty palms with the stress of getting your marble through the maze after collecting all the jewels!!! I give this game a 10 out of 10 for playability. It's not a long game by any means but you will become addicted trying to get all the special green gems and obtaining gold cups with outstanding times. If this is not in your Wii collection I highly recommend you purchase it asap!!!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny, my brother is buying a wii and was asking what games I liked and I was just telling him about all the fun we had playing it. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a simple yet very addicting game! I had a blast watching you guys play it. *s*

    ReplyDelete