Thursday, November 27, 2008

If Money Really Did Grow On Trees


Or if coins fell endlessly from the sky to fill my deep pockets...I would be driving a Mini Cooper! It's not a very practical car and a wee bit over priced. The only thing going for it would be the decent gas mileage nowadays. At first I liked the blue one with a white top and the cute racing strips. As time passed though I began to really like the silver one with a black roof. No stripes included. *s* You could say that the car I 'm driving now isn't that far off. I'd have to agree. The Suzuki SX4 has as somewhat close resemblance albeit mainly in size and colour scheme. When I look at the SX4's rear end it reminds me of my elusive Cooper. Now don't get me wrong, I love my Suzuki's All Wheel Drive for these brutal winter roads in the city. It's very nice to know that when depressing the brakes one will actually stop before sliding into the vehicle in front of you. Let's just say that if I could write a cheque that cleared the bank I would own two cars. A friend once told me that the Cooper is not really a car that blends in. Ok, I tend to not like to stand out in a crowd. This is true and although the Cooper has lost it's magic allure from when it first hit the market...it still has viewers tossing a casual glance. Such a dilemma for me which I believe could be rectified with prescription sunglasses and a ball cap. *s*

What's your dream car?

No comments:

Post a Comment