Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tetris Party

I purchased Tetris Party yesterday for the Wii. It's a Wii Ware game so I just went to the Wii Shopping channel and had it downloaded in no time flat. If you liked the classic version of Tetris oh so many years ago than this is a game for you! For only $12 it's alot of bang for your buck. Up to 6 players and many different versions of games will give you hours of enjoyment. There is also one game you can play with your Wii Fit Board. I didn't try that yet but it does have a "geekness factor" to it. Just a bonus I guess. For me though it's all about playing Tetris. I wasted many an hour on the original game years ago. The new twists in Tetris Party are fun and interesting and it's always great to be able to battle your friends. You can use just the Wii Remote turned sideways which is what I did or if you prefer to use the classic controllers that's doable too. This is a GREAT game and I would have to say the best Wii Ware selection to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment