Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random Photo

Ok, I can almost guarantee this guy doesn't have a girlfriend. "Let's see...it's Saturday night and all my friends are out on dates. What shall I do? I know! I'll make myself into a computer and impress all the girls". lol Check out the article on Engadget.

I actually feel pretty sorry for this guy. You can obviously see that he's living in the basement of his parents house and they don't even have real drapes for him. Instead, he's using the Mexican blanket his extremely successful sister bought for him on a recent work trip. It just wreaks of abuse if you ask me.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh haha this made me roar...gee Teddy, you didn't happen to work at Dell did you? Maybe that gave you some insight into les basement dwellers? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm not saying that ALL basement dwellers are this desperate but um ya...I learned a thing or two in my Days at Dell. :-)

    ReplyDelete