Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Morning

Living on the East side of the building has it's perks. Morning coffee on the deck with the sun lightly touching my face is one of my favorite things. However, not when the temperature on the deck reads 29c in the SHADE! I did manage to sit out there for a bit but it just got too hot for my liking. It looks like more cloud cover is coming in so the rest of the day shouldn't be as bad as it has been these last couple of days. Don't get me wrong. I love warm weather and seeing the sun but there is a point when it's just too hot and I'm too lazy to do anything. What's the point of having great weather if you can't really enjoy it? The Edmonton Folk Fest is on so I would have to say this heat is MUCH better than four days of rain though!

PS: Did anyone else catch that wicked thunderstorm last night? What a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment