Monday, August 11, 2008

The Apple Store

So I was at the Apple Store in West Edmonton Mall yesterday and I have to say I was pretty impressed with their setup. They had all their products nicely displayed. All of the laptops and computers had Internet access so you could get a feel for it. I actually logged into my Facebook and updated my profile status…just because I could. The Ipods had headphones so you could fully experience the music and videos that were on them. I played around with the Iphone a fair bit which also had Internet connectivity. It was connected to a docking station and when I took a picture using the phone it automatically sync’d with the computer. Very nice. I think this is great that there is so much interaction with the products. This is the way it was MEANT to be. It gives people the chance to get their hands on this stuff and play around with it before making such a big purchase. How many times do you go to Best Buy for example and pick up a device to see what it’s all about only to find that it’s deader than a door nail? I know it’s happened to me. Two thumbs up to Apple for getting this right. *s*

PS: The Apple Store is located right beside the Disney Store in West Edmonton Mall. Things that make you go hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment