Friday, July 25, 2008

Journey To The Center Of The Earth

I saw this movie last night but didn't realize before going that it was a 3d movie. If I had known I may not have gone to it. I get queasy with that kind of stuff. Sure enough I felt a little sea sick on the way out but it seemed to pass faster than usual. Even though this was a fairly cheesy kid based movie I actually enjoyed it just for the adventure. What can I say? It's the geek in me. One part of the movie where they were in mine carts racing down the tracks, looked very Indiana Jonesish to me but it also reminded me of a simulator ride I once went on/in...and yes...got sea sick. *s* If you're not interested in seeing a 3d movie than I would just recommend waiting for it on DVD. As always, I am left wanting MORE things popping out towards me as it is a very cool effect. This must be a very time consuming or expensive process for there not to be tons more. Oh well, I guess I will just have to enjoy "life" to get that 3d feel. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment