Saturday, May 10, 2008

What an Adventure!

We made it back from holidays today. It's a two day drive for us so I'm pretty tuckered. We saw a ton of wildlife again today and we managed to get some pictures and even the video below of one of the bears. It was pretty cool. Here's our list just for today!

1 moose
2 bears
11 elk
12 mountain goats
19 deer

It's good to be home and see the kitties here. Although I was sick for the ENTIRE trip I did manage to get out a bit. It was great seeing my family and all my old stomping grounds. Kitimat has not changed much at all in the 15 years it's been since I was back. I would like to make my way back there in the summer as there is so much I would love to do. Hopefully it will be next year. Fingers crossed that I find a job soon so I can plan such a thing!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Jebus bears scare the crud out of me! I saw bear paws and a steaming pile of bear dookie but thankfully I didn't actually see one in person. Fortunately I can live vicariously through your videos. So cool

    ReplyDelete