Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Seahawks Release Alexander

Anybody that knows me at all, knows that I am a huge NFL football fan and that the Seattle Seahawk's are my team! Today it was announced that they let go former NFL mvp running back Shaun Alexander. Am I sad? Yes, a little but I know how the sports world works and Shaun has not put out these past few years so it's kind of expected. Having went through this with our local hockey team The Edmonton Oilers. I remember all to well how it went down the day Wayne Gretzky was traded. It was a pure and simple business deal but my heart still broke. After that day I knew anyone in any sport could be traded for a buck...or two.

Thanks for making my Sunday afternoons very entertaining Shaun. You will always be a Seahawk in my books. Check out the writeup on the Seahawk's Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment