Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Run Fatboy Run


Well once again our team went to a movie this afternoon! We had to pay for it this time but it was still nice getting out. The movie had a few funny parts in it but because I'm not a huge comedy fan I didn't necessarily enjoy it as much as some of my co-workers. When we got to the theatre we realized the matinee we were going to was for the "Mom and Tot's" viewing. Oh boy I thought. A comedy and screaming babies??? How much more fun could this possibly be??? Well it didn't turn out half bad. Yes there were crying babies and mommies standing up against the walls rockin' their whimpering blankets but for the most part it was doable. Plus, when I was first walking into the movie there was a stack of individual diapers for everyone. Of course, I took one. Popped it into my jacket pocket and went along my merry way. Apparently none of peeps saw me do this cause they were quite surprised when I showed them the diaper back at work. We had a good chuckle over that one. So, make sure to check for free stuff the next time you go to a cinema. You just never know what they may be giving away! :-P

PS: Daniel thought it would be cute if I took the diaper home and slapped it on the table in front of Red...like my subtle way of telling her something. *s* April Fool's?



No comments:

Post a Comment