Monday, March 31, 2008

The Brave One

I just finished watching this movie. It was a good drama. Slightly slow moving in places but well worth a watch if you haven't already seen it. I found this one scene in the movie to be extremely powerful and very well done by Jodie. It always amazes me how a good movie can touch places in my mind that I thought lay dormant. How a sound or something in a script can surge deep within my soul and captivate me for that brief moment in time. Dramatic? Yes. But that's how it affected me tonight.

2 comments:

  1. yeah .. it's not quite but pretty close to a remake of Death Wish with Charles Bronson. If you see the subway car scene from both movies they're almost identical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, it's been quite some time since I saw Death Wish. It would be interesting to have another look.

    ReplyDelete