Friday, April 4, 2008

Photoshop Express

I caught this beauty of a program on Tech TV. It's a simplified web version of Photoshop Elements and best of all it's free! I signed up without any problems but I did need to choose United States as that was the only choice they have so far. Although the options to tweak out your photos are limited they do get the job done if you don't happen to have a photo editing program on your computer. You get 2GB's of photo storage space which is a decent amount indeed. You can also share your photos in a gallery for the world to see if you like or email your masterpieces to friends and family. An added bonus is that you can log into your Facebook, Photobucket or Picasa directly from the page. I added it to my Facebook account and it loaded all the pictures I had there without me doing anything. Nice feature. Click on the above photo to see the editing options up close!

Check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment