Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lucky Number Slevin

I have to say that this was one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. Right from the opening scene of Nick entering the area at the far end. The blue plastic chairs against the sterile white and grey background was breathtaking. This movie was so well done. I can't believe I hadn't seen it till now!!! I hadn't even really heard anything on it. What a gem of a movie. I highly recommend this to anyone that hasn't seen it.

One interesting note. For some reason our beautiful HD recording of this movie went all pixeley right at the end of the movie. WHAT??? How could this happen! I instantly went to youtube.com and typed in "end of Lucky Number Slevin" and Red and I were watching the last 5 minutes very happily. You have to love the Internet for everything good it has to offer. *s*

No comments:

Post a Comment