Monday, April 7, 2008

Garmin Nuvi 250W

I finally got a GPS. I've been wanting one for quite some time but I thought I would have to spend 500-700 dollars. Not the case! Mark at work here has this model and was showing me all the stuff it does and it was definitely more than enough. Of course, this model doesn't have an MP3 player or Bluetooth but for me getting around the city here it's exactly what I needed! On Saturday night we were at some friends housewarming party and we ended up driving another couple home as they had too much to drink. I was showing them earlier in the night what the GPS could do and we had entered in their address. So when we went to take them home all I had to do was click on their address and hit GO. I have to say, it was a stress free trip right to their door. It worked extremely well and I am very pleased with it. We got it on sale at Best Buy for $229.99. It was $70.00 off the regular price and we also used our Best Buy bucks that we got from our TV purchase a few months ago. So the unit came to $120.00 which was awesome.

Check out the product here!

No comments:

Post a Comment