Friday, April 11, 2008

Playoff Hockey Pool

So when I started this blog my goal was to post at least once a day but I missed yesterday. :-(

I've actually been sick and there hasn't been much motivation to get on the computer here. I know, excuses excuses! I am glad the work week is done though. Only ten more days with Dell left but who wants to think about such sadness right now? It's the weekend! Tonight it's all about playoff hockey. Even though the Edmonton Oilers are out I still thoroughly enjoy watching all the action. Plus I'm in a playoff hockey pool but I don't think I'm going to fare too well considering what's already transpired in the last two nights. Oh well, it's still fun. *s*

We did a draft and needed to pick 6 forwards, 3 defensemen and a goalie. Here's the team I ended up with in the end. I'm in last place!!! LOL

Thornton, Joe

Elias, Patrik

Giguere, J

Forsberg, Peter

Pronger, Chris

Gionta, Brian

Heatley, Dany

Spezza, Jason

Ehrhoff, Christian

Poti, Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment