Wednesday, April 9, 2008

12 Working Days Left

No, it's not like the twelve days of Christmas that's for sure. As I sat at work today I realized there weren't many more days left until I get laid off. It's coming fast. Too fast in some ways and not fast enough in others. So many emotions wash over me on any given day that I find it somewhat exhausting. I don't wish this on anyone as it has not been something I want to go through again or desire to remember. I apologize for whining in my blog but that's what's on my mind tonight and I usually post about what's happening in my life, what new thing I've found or something I've done. Maybe because I'm alone tonight makes it different also. Red's not around to distract my scrambled mind. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I shall do my best to get through it with my chin up. *s*

No comments:

Post a Comment