Sunday, March 16, 2008

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Review

So Red and I played this game for about an hour this morning. We're still getting used to the controls but it's definitely fun. We've decided to just use the Wii Remote (sideways) and not the Nunchuk. Nintendo gives you many choices for controllers. The classic controller and the Gamecube controller work as well. For now we'll stick with the Remote as it seems to work alright for us. We were playing in the Solo section playing Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary. Even though it's the Solo section it allows you to play two player cooperative which is nice. Basically we're beating up bad guys left and right and clearing stages as we go. We are in Easy Mode as we're not real gamers. It takes a bit to get a hang on the buttons and stuff. Well, for me anyway! I am very impressed with the graphics in this game considering it's maximum output is only 480p. It really looks great on our 40" LCD.

There are many games and many different ways to play this Nintendo title and I highly recommend it. It's definitely a must buy for your Wii collection.

Note: I did not experience any issues on my Wii with this game as I mentioned in a previous post. Hope you don't either!

No comments:

Post a Comment