Monday, March 17, 2008

Super Mario Galaxy Review

Two words for this game. SUPER FUN!!! This is a must buy for your Wii collection. Nintendo has not disappointed with it's continuation on a long gaming tradition. Bringing in elements and characters from past world's and adding a twist here and there. I find the controls, the wiimote and nunchuk to be fairly easy to use. So far so good anyway. The game movement is quite unique. You can easily be upside down or sideways at any given moment and that really adds to the game's overall feel. I tend to get sea sick from games like this so I can't play it for long periods of time. For the majority of the people out there, motion sickness will not be a problem. I am still in the first galaxy but have managed to unlock a few more worlds. I'm definitely far enough into the game to realize this is another gem. Pick one up. You're going to have a hard time putting this one down.

No comments:

Post a Comment