Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Guitar Hero III Replacement Disc

On my Jan. 18, 2008 blog post I talked about pre-registering for the replacement disc of Guitar Hero's mono sound problem. Well I just got my claim form in the mail today with a pre-paid envelope to send my CD in. In return they will send me back an updated game CD that will let me enjoy the game with full audio output. That's right, we'll be able to blast the neighbors but good now! So that's the good news. The bad news is that you will be without your sweet game for 3-4 weeks! I won't be without mine as we had purchased a second guitar and of course it was bundled with a game. So while one is getting updated we can play with the one we still have. One saving grace for having spent a wad of cash. So if you're interested in updating your game, get on it. You have till August 31, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment