Thursday, March 13, 2008

10,000 BC

So today I got the pleasure of going to a movie during work hours and getting paid for it...they also paid for the movie! I had to buy my own goodies, one bag of chocolate M&M's and a bottle of water. So that only came to 15 bucks. Just kidding. So ya, the movie. All I can say is this one is only worth watching if you can rent the DVD on a two for one night. *s* Trust me. Here are a few things I did happen to learn though.

-People with blue eyes have much power. Be very careful.

-If you pack lightly and keep walking for a week you’ll experience a fantastic vacation. You’ll be able to snowboard, hike through a tropical rain forest and sip Chi Chi’s in the sand.

-Wooley Mammoth’s are extremely handy to have around for any demolition work you may have. You might want to price one out on Ebay for your next project.

2 comments:

  1. well there's just one i could find.. on e-bay

    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Woolly-Mammoth-Prehistoric-Collectibles-Ice-Age-Animals_W0QQitemZ260218176290QQihZ016QQcategoryZ3230QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...nothing came up for me. They must have sold out. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete