Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Red Light Means Stop

Oops. I was driving home from a friends place tonight and I went through a Red Light. Ok, maybe it wasn't red when I entered the intersection but it was damn close. Do they call that a Pink Light? *sigh* If you know me at all, you know that I am a granny driver and this is so not like me to not be paying attention. I guess I am pretty tired and not as alert as I could be right now but it goes to show you how accidents really do happen. One little distraction and poof, it could all be over. One minute your having a leisurely drive with your partner listening to a cd and the next minute you're looking at a bright light getting directions on what you can or cannot take with you. I'm sorry...no carry on's on this flight...you'll have to check everything at the door. What??? I thought I had a First Class ticket? Nope...you'll be riding coach this eternity.

Am I overly dramatic? Possibly. It could be I'm just tired. *s*

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so many things to say about you driving through a pink light. all that really matters is as long as your front wheels were over the line before it went red and you went careening through the intersection you can't get a ticket from a red light camera. and we've all run a red light accidentally.. just replace the words "a red light" with "over a pedestrian" and "accidentally" with "repeatedly".

    ReplyDelete