Friday, December 7, 2007

Guitar Hero in full surround Mono?

I came across this article at Digg's website this morning. Apparently Guitar Hero's Wii version is not in Stereo or surround sound as it so states on the packaging. Hmm...I guess I was so engaged in the game and getting my fingers to do what my mind was actually wanting them to do I didn't even notice. I had more important things to focus on than if the music I was listening to was in stereo. Getting the timing of my strum with the note flying down the screen was and is more important to me! I'm sure there will be a fix coming soon but until then my partner and I will be rockin' it out in mono...besides...the cling, tang, ting that we hear from our guitar is in mono. Might as well be consistent. *s*

You can read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment