Thursday, December 6, 2007

Guitar Hero III


I have a Nintendo Wii and on the day Guitar Hero was launched (Oct. 28th) we were lucky enough to snatch one up. I had only played the game a few times at work on an Xbox we have in our games room there. I like many others was immediately hooked and have since gotten slightly better at rockin' it out but am nowhere near some of the people you see on Youtube. I don't think I will ever master Hard mode never mind Expert! Having said that, I still love the game and am looking forward to more song releases in the future.


Now here's my beef with the gaming industry in general. Why do they make it so difficult to get these games and accessories? I am desperate for a second Wii Guitar but they won't even be available till January sometime. I so want to try and kick my partners butt during battle mode or we can try working together through a co-op career mode. Either way we need a second guitar. *sigh* I could buy the whole game bundle again if I really wanted it but try finding one of those at this time of year! The only ones that seem to be available these days are for PS2 or the PC. I don't see why GH makers couldn't have had a 2 guitar bundle with the game in the first place. Makes sense to me but then again the gaming industry only bundles one game controller with their consoles. So I guess they're just trying to keep it consistent.




No comments:

Post a Comment