Saturday, December 22, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Ok, it's not Artic cold but it does feel colder than usual here in Alberta. It may be do to the dampness in the air or it may be because I'm sick. Either way...baby it's cold outside.

I'm in Camrose for a few days. This city is like a ghost town compared to Edmonton. I had an appointment that I had to cross town for and I gave myself WAY too much time thinking I would have to deal with bumper to bumper traffic. There was none of that. Instead I found myself wondering out loud...where the hell is everyone??? Probably indoors curled up by the fireplace with a tea and a good book. At least the thought of that warmed me up a bit. For now, I'm in a dark cool basement wanting to scream upstairs to crank up the the heat!!! I won't be taking any layers off in the near future.

We're going out for supper. I hope we are eating in a sauna tonight. If not, I'll ask if I can sit by the open stove. Worth a shot.

2 comments:

  1. he he.. nope they're all at the West Edmonton Mall shopping their hearts out until 11 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I heard that WEM was going to be opened till 11pm Saturday night. Spend now pay later...with your soul. Now that's the true meaning of Christmas. lol

    ReplyDelete