Friday, December 21, 2007

Accordion Hero


Now this is just plain funny. Not fond of the Guitar Hero? Do the strings get in your way? Why not try Accordion Hero! Coming to a store near you...or not. This is just a gag that came out last April Fools day. Q at work had the ad proudly displayed in his cubicle. I thought it was just hilarious so of course I had to look it up. I showed Red tonight and she was sad to hear it wasn't for real. I can see it now...we'd be rockin' it out to "Roll Out The Barrel" and "The Chicken Dance". Would that mean in career mode we'd have to battle Roger Miller or The Andrew Sisters with a killer polka riff?


Oh who am I kidding. If they manufactured this thing I'd probably own two. Check out one of the many websites found on it. A fair bit of work went into this puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment