Thursday, June 25, 2009

What you see!

Walking home on this beautiful day I saw the most bizarre thing. I was heading down the stairs by the hill I live by when I noticed a woman running up the stairs. Not a big deal...there are always fitness buffs working out in the area, especially on a beautiful day like this. This fitness buff however was a bit different. Not only was she running up the zillion stairs...she was doing doing a hula hoop at the same time...while holding two spare hula hoops over her head. I assume that she can get all three going but just watching her do it with one was tiring enough. I had to get outta there so missed all 3 going. So ya...what you see in da city!

PS: I totally suck at Hula Hooping. I can hardly pass the one on Wii Fit!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment