Thursday, March 12, 2009

Niagara Falls

Another failed suicide attempt. No doubt there are many but going over the falls??? Nuts. If I were a bettin' gal, I would have lost big time. I've been to Niagara Falls. It's an amazing and quite awesome sight to walk up and see the amount of water pouring over. I am still shocked that people used to attempt surviving it in many home made contraptions. Of course, most of them did not survive. So how did this guy? *shrug*

It's also interesting to me that men, generally speaking go for more violent suicidal deaths. Most women down a bottle or two of various pills with a bottle or two of various wines. If a woman does for example, slit her wrists (more violent) many do it in the bathtub so there won't be a big mess to clean by others. There have been many studies on this and one thing is certain. Men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

Check out the Edmonton Journal for the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment