Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Green Beer Day!

It's St. Patrick's Day today. Are you wearing green? What a silly ritual really. I don't have anything GREEN to wear to work but I am wearing some olive coloured khaki’s. That'll have to do. Not that I had to...I don't think my co-workers will be pinching anyone or giving the bumps for those who are not wearing green. I think that only happens in Elementary School...or at least, that's what I remember of the day. It's funny though. Nothing was discussed at work about this day and a lot of us are wearing green or a variation of it. I find it interesting that most people do think about this day and its tradition. Could just be the green beer their anticipating though!!!

Here is my
last year's post on this day. Pretty cool indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment