Friday, February 27, 2009

Go Music!

A buddy from work showed me this site yesterday. A place to purchase music in MP3 format for dirt cheap! For example, the CD I recently blogged about by A Fine Frenzy. That CD is selling for a whopping $1.13 (American). Or you can purchase the songs individually for only 9 cents each! That my friends, is some GREAT savings! The site is in Russia so I'm sure that's why things are so cheap. I guess knowing that a friend has already purchased and downloaded songs and albums successfully puts my mind at ease a bit. Anyway, these deals are too cheap to pass up if you are one of the few people that buy their music legitimately. And who knows what kind of loophole there is on this site...but for now...it's working. Be sure to at least give it a look. There are lots of Cd's that are only selling for 89 cents. And I don't mean old obscure ones either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment