Monday, January 26, 2009

Cell Phones or Diamonds?

I desperately need a new cell phone. Mine is pretty much toast. I was hoping to get a Blackberry Storm but the user reviews after it was launched by Telus have been mixed. And with the monthly plan being $40 more a month than I am paying right now...well...it certainly doesn't seem worth it or at all justified. I'm thinking about just settling with an LG Dare. I got a chance to play with one hands on and it seemed pretty decent. It is smaller than the Storm but it still has a touch screen and a great 3.2mp camera. Oh how I wish I wasn't still tied in a contract though. I would probably grab myself an iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you couldn't get an iPhone. I am absolutely addicted to mine. It is now my favorite piece of technology.

    ReplyDelete