Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Those silly gays and their silly problems???

You have GOT to read this article posted in The Edmonton Sun. Sadly, this is not uncommon thinking whatsoever even though I would love to believe things are moving forward. And just so you know...I do think heterosexuality is marvelous. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my heterosexual parents! I think it's high time we ALL started to really learn how to EMBRACE our very many differences on this great planet, instead of dissecting them and leaving pieces strewn across this vast landscape. It's pretty obvious we're stumbling badly over all this debris scattered about.

So to all my readers I say this. I love you and all your "differences". Sure, sometimes you piss me off...but I'll embrace that too. *s*

2 comments:

  1. How typical of modern media. No option to post a comment on that article... It's depressing to know that we can't get past what I consider a non-issue. it's just like racism. We're all human, move on. Stereo-types, move on. Celebrities, move on. Bah.. happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That can't be for real! No way someone is THAT dumb and has a job writing. Too bad you couldn't reply. I know I could have some fun with her. Ah well, can't live with 'em and ya can't shoot 'em.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete