Monday, December 1, 2008

Shower or Baths?

The shower head broke so the last few days I've had to have baths. Now, it's not that I don't enjoy having a bath but not when you have to go to work! I find them more of a chore than. Baths should be left for the end of the day...unwinding...relaxing kind of thing. Not a frantic splash half asleep! So instead of having yet another crazy morning I am off to get a new shower head. Hopefully I can find one with a metal end this time as the plastic one broke off. They never make anything to last these days but I guess why would they? It makes us spend more money. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris just bought a condo and it came with one of those "rainfall" shower heads, its metal and huge and it feels like a downpour on your head, its wonderful. So I definitely recommend getting one like that! Kinda looks like this: http://www.plumbingsupply.com/rainfallshowerheads.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen those but never thought they would feel that great. I just ended up buying a multi pulsating one. *shrug* If I would have read your comment I would have surely given it a second look. Oh well, I can always try that one the next time the shower head breaks! :-P

    ReplyDelete