Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Characters Fine Dining

Today my team at work was taken out for lunch by the head of another department. Characters was the restaurant and the meal was exceptional. I thoroughly enjoyed the two and a half hour lunch with my co-workers. The food presentation was top notch. Truly art on a plate! We had a table right in front of the galley. Kind of a neat spot. *s* Not only working downtown but living here gives me the opportunity to experience alot of great restaurants. This was my first visit to Characters but I think I may have to try it again...in the evening this time!

I found this little blurb on their website. How true!

“Bear in mind that brains and learning, like muscle and physical skills, are articles of commerce: you can hire them by the hour or by the year. The only thing in the world not for sale is Character.”

No comments:

Post a Comment