Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I’m walking to work down Jasper Ave. again this morning. Not looking for anything out of the ordinary but expecting to see something I guess…I mean it is Halloween. The last time I something unusual it was that camel. Today my head turned because I heard a weird whistling sound. It sounded very familiar but I couldn't’t quite place it…that was until I caught site of R2D2. It was an amazing full size replica and I so wish I had my camera. It was in front of the A-Channel building and they were filming it as I walked by. A lot of work went into its creation and I was totally impressed.

On another note: Today at work our entire floor dressed up as greasers from the 50’s. A few Pink Ladies but mainly everyone in rolled up jeans and a white t-shirt. It’s funny to see so many people participating. So Happy Halloween Everyone. Hope you get lots of tricks…or is that treats? *s*

No comments:

Post a Comment