Wednesday, October 1, 2008

35 Million

Now wouldn't that be a nice pot to win? My co-workers and I finally went into a pool together and purchased a bunch of Lotto 6/49 tickets for tonight's draw. I think if we win we each get around 4.4 million. That's doable. :-P We've been talking about it for a bit now and today Loren finally asked everyone if they were interested. I guess it helped that we all just got paid yesterday. So it looks like we will have a lotto pool going after all. We have to get some sort of contract written up. Although I don't foresee any issues with this group you just never know. I have heard of some horror stories and legal battles from pools such as these. Nice to cover ones bases I guess. There were two people that didn't buy in today. Hopefully...it will be awfully lonely for them in the upcoming days...while the rest of us work on our tans and sip on cool tropical drinks. *s*

1 comment:

  1. Good luck lady! (Don't forget the little people though! :P)

    ReplyDelete